According to the NHS, you should be including two portions of fish into your diet each week.
This dish from USA Rice takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and is packed with flavour and nutrients.
- 200g USA Wild Rice
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 handful of fresh herbs parsley, chives and mint
- 1 lemon
- 60g melted butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Whole sea bass gutted and scaled
- Salt and pepper
- Fennel seeds
- Cook the USA Wild rice for 30-35 minutes until tender. Then slice and dice the fennel and red onion.
- Chop the fresh herbs and add the fennel and red onion to a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked and cooled USA Wild rice.
- Pour over the melted butter.
- Sprinkle over the fresh herbs and mix.
- Pour olive oil over 2 sheets of foil and season.
- Score the sea bass on each side.
- Stuff the fish with the USA Wild rice filling.
- Sprinkle with fennel seeds for extra flavour.
- Wrap up the fish and bake for 40 minutes at 170c.
- Finish with Lemon juice and serve.