In a rush when you’re leaving the gym? A quick swipe of lipstick is a sure-fire way to revitalise your look and ensure you’re ready for wherever you’re headed next – whether that’s an important meeting, the school gates or simply the shops.
- Image Credit: Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick, £6.99, boots.com
The one for you
Rimmel has cemented its place on our dressing table thanks to its cost-conscious prices and quality products. This lipstick offers long-lasting colour, moisture and a high impact shade. What’s not to love?
Rimmel London The Only 1 Lipstick, £6.99, boots.com
- Image Credit: Bare Minerals Pop Of Passion Lipstick in Peach, £16, bareminerals.co.uk
Brighten and hydrate
This oil-rich lip product not only looks fantastic, but also nourishes and hydrates your lips. Try the peach colour when you’re hittig the shops after your Saturday sweat sesh.
Bare Minerals Pop Of Passion Lipstick in Peach, £16, bareminerals.co.uk
- Image Credit: Dior Addict Milk Tint in Milky Pastel, £26,50, johnlewis.com
This tinted lip milk by Dior is soft and moisture-rich, making it a real pleasure for your lips. The milky pastel colour pictured can help you rock the pastel trend effortlessly.
Dior Addict Milk Tint in Milky Pastel, £26,50, johnlewis.com
- Image Credit: Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick in Boudoir, £16.50, lauramercia.com
This colour will certainly make you stand out from the crowd! With its satin matte finish and moisturising ingredients, it will soon become one of your favourite make-up products.
Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lipstick in Boudoir, £16.50, lauramercia.com
- Image Credit: Lip Velvet Nude Apricot, £26, burberry.com
There in a stroke
Go for something different with this apricot coloured lip tint from Burberry, which boasts one-stroke full coverage. Suddenly getting ready just got quicker!
Lip Velvet Nude Apricot, £26, burberry.com