Quick and easy caramel and almond loaf
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flaxseed + 6 tbsp water)
- 160g apple puree
- 110g Sweet Freedom CARAMEL SYRUP
- 80g nut butter
- 2 tbsp plant based milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g almond flour
- 70g plain flour
- Flaked almonds, for topping
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a loaf tin.
- In a bowl mix together the wet ingredients, then mix in the dry ingredients.
- Pour into the baking tin and top the mixture with flaked almonds.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Warming apple and vanilla porridge
- 40g porridge oats
- 200ml plant based milk
- 1 medium apple, skin left on and grated
- 2 tbsp Sweet Freedom VANILLA SYRUP
- pumpkin seeds & 15g pecan nut (optional)
- Combine the oats and milk in a large pan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until the oats are tender and creamy.
- Stir in the apple, then remove from the heat and set aside to thicken slightly.
- Serve drizzled with VANILLA SYRUP + optional nuts and seeds.
Speedy baked almond and raspberry oatmeal cups
- 270g rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 300ml plant based milk
- 60g Sweet Freedom FRUIT SYRUP
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 100g raspberries
- for topping flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin cases.
- In a large bowl, mix rolled oats and baking powder.
- Whisk together milk, FRUIT SYRUP, and ground flaxseed, and stir into the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into your muffin tin and top with almonds.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
These store well in the fridge or freezer.