Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Recipe from Waitrose
Typical nutritional values per serving:
Energy: 397kcals, Fat: 18.4g, Saturated Fat: 5.9g, Carbohydrate: 36.1g, Sugars: 16g, Salt: 1.3g
2 x pack (roughly 1kilo) pre-prepared roasting vegetables
250g lamb neck or loin fillet, trimmed
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp chopped thyme
200g baby leaf greens, trimmed and thickly sliced
500g pot lamb gravy, warmed, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C, gas mark seven. Remove the film from the roasting vegetables and cook in the centre of the oven for 35 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spread the lamb with mustard and roll in the herbs. When the vegetables have been in the oven for 20 minutes, top with the lamb and roast for a further 15 minutes.
3. Remove the lamb and place on a board to rest for five minutes. Leave the veg in the oven for a further five minutes until golden and cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, cook the baby leaf greens in a pan of boiling water for four to five minutes until tender, then drain well.
5. Divide the roasted veg between four plates and top with the greens. Slice the lamb thinly and arrange on top. Pour round the gravy and serve.