Whether you are a fitness fanatic or a newbie to the exercise world, there is something on this list for everyone to try this weekend.
- Rock ‘n’ Run On Saturday and Sunday you have the chance to take part in Liverpool’s marathon and half marathon. Take in the sights such as the new Beatles statue, the historic Liver building and many other iconic Liverpool city hot spots. Runrocknroll.com
- Ready, Set, Go Pump up those tires and get ready for the Wiggle County Durham Dynamo bike ride. Taking place on Saturday 27th May, you can ride through the scenic countryside whilst enjoying the sunshine. UKfitnessevents.co.uk
- Get Muddy Have you got what it takes to complete the challenging mud run? Put yourself to the test at the worlds end assault course run on Saturday. Specially designed with the help of military experts (gulp!) to push you to your limits, testing your strength, nerve and courage. Taking place at Pendrea Farm, Cornwall. Muddyrace.co.uk
- Prepare To Sweat As if we haven’t been hot enough this week, Sweaty Betty are holding an outdoor fitness class in Canary Wharf on Saturday 27th May. The high-intensity class includes sprints, press-ups, and burpees to burn fat and tone the body. Sweatybetty.com
- Release Your Stress Frame Yoga in Kings Cross have a two hour workshop designed to teach you how to use mindfulness and meditation this Saturday. Learn how to free yourself from stress, negative thinking and self criticism with key breathing techniques and flawless moves. Moveyourframe.com